Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you go fishing with your girlfriend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a good idea. Just take her out on the water andtalk nice then go fishing with your buddy.

Comment

If she wanted to go I would

Comment

I use to take my girlfriend fishing now I take my wife fishing. Some of our most memiorable dates were fishing trips.

Comment

Taught my girlfriend how to fish starting with bluegill and now she can outfish me bassfishing some days!

Comment

My wife and I like to go fishing together. I fish a lot on my own, but when we are on vacation we fish together. I can't wait until next summer when I get to start teaching my daughter how to fish. She's already gone with me a couple of times, but next summer she will get fish too.

Comment

We go anywhere there are fish. Local ponds mostly because they are convenient but we had just taken a trip to northeast wisconsin in early august for smallies, largemouth and pike. We didnt do very well, but it was still an amazing trip in some beautiful country.

Comment

Why not? My wife and I go all the time. She is still not a fan of taking the fish off her hook, but it gives me a chance to do somthing I love with my best friend.

Comment

Only if she really wants to. Before we got married I used to take my wife fishing and didn't find out until after we were married that she really didn't like it. She thought there were too many bugs, the fish were slimy and she really didn't like gooey baits. To my surprise, she really didn't like fish either.

Apparently according to posts above, this is a common mis-conception. I suggest asking her if she likes to fish or would really like to come along. Just because she accepts once doesn't mean she likes it. Best of luck (I don't think you can go wrong though with the right girl... my wife and I have been married for 43 years in spite of this initial gaff).

Comment

I forgot to add that on our honeymoon my wife and I went bonefishing together. She had as much fun as I did. I am ashamed to admit that she caught more (and bigger) fish than I did.

Comment

Absolutely not, I would I mix fun (fishing) with the reason why I go fishing.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad