Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i was wondering if artifical minnows(swim bait)work good in a pond.and a pond with lots of baby fish close to the bank.in nc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• habben97
    replied
    the fish love them in my lake. I threw a 3 inch swimbait right up against the cattails and a 3 pounder smacked it. I have also caught northern pike on them.

Leave a comment:

• realtreegamehunter
    replied
    oh yeah bo, ive tore em up in my pond before

Leave a comment:

• Panfry101
    replied
    If you consider a 4 inch worm with a hooked tail a "swim bait" then you can fish it fly line style with just a hook on light tackle for some fun for bass. The little ones should like them as much as the big ones...Just pop it around structure and points.

Leave a comment:

• dtbc333
    replied
    Like CL3 said, just have to try them. I personally don't do well on swim baits around here. The fish just don't seem to like them, so I rarely buy them. But when I've fished other places I've done pretty well on them, so it all just depends on the situation.

Leave a comment:

• i was wondering if artifical minnows(swim bait)work good in a pond.and a pond with lots of baby fish close to the bank.in nc

i was wondering if artifical minnows(swim bait)work good in a pond.and a pond with lots of baby fish close to the bank.in nc

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad