Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does bait spray actually work or is it a hoax? I've heard it both ways. Also what is the best brand? I've heard a lot about Yum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does bait spray actually work or is it a hoax? I've heard it both ways. Also what is the best brand? I've heard a lot about Yum

Does bait spray actually work or is it a hoax? I've heard it both ways. Also what is the best brand? I've heard a lot about Yum F2.

I have had some luck with Bang. It seems to make em bite. I dont always use it though.

Comment

I've had a little luck with the Yum. Not something I'd buy again.

Comment

Only used it a couple of times, but it didn't seem to make much difference. I think it more masks any human odor on the bait from you handling it than actually attracts more fish. Just my opinion. Nothing to back that up besides it not attracting fish any more than baits without it that I've ever seen.

Comment

Best scent is Camels cigarettes. I had a fishin buddy that smoked a pack a day, never washed his hands, or many other parts as well, and caught lots of fish.

Comment

The only thing I'll say is that a lot of the studies on scents are funded by the scent companies themselves....

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to TGIF; Armageddon
              by PigHunter
              “It’s the End of the World as We Know it (And I Feel Fine)” by R.E.M

Today, 08:49 AM
            • TGIF; Armageddon
              by fitch270
              Not sure how this week will play out, the idea just came to mind.

Nickelback

“If Today Was Your Last Day”

Today, 07:11 AM
            • Reply to TGIF; Armageddon
              by PigHunter
              "Electric Funeral" by Black Sabbath

Dying world of radiation, victims of mad frustration, burning globe of obscene fire, like...
              Today, 08:43 AM
            • Reply to Heating Oil
              by FirstBubba
              Right now LPG (propane) is about $2.30/gal.
              Normally, in the summer, propane will get down close to $1/gal.
              I think the highest I've ever...
              Today, 08:34 AM
            • Heating Oil
              by jhjimbo
              Heating oil is up 107%. That to me looks like a disaster in the making for heating in the NorthEast this winter. I had oil furnaces in all the properties...
              Today, 07:38 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X