Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My favorite baitcaster for bass would be an Abu Garcia Blackmax. What is your favorite baitcaster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite baitcaster for bass would be an Abu Garcia Blackmax. What is your favorite baitcaster?

My favorite baitcaster for bass would be an Abu Garcia Blackmax. What is your favorite baitcaster?

Quantum 1310MG

Comment

The blackmax is currently the one I'm using most, too.

Comment

I use the SuperCaster reels by US Reel. I was on the design team for the first completely disengaging levelwind reel back in the early seventies. I repair reels as a hobby and have used almost every reel on the market. And the rotary bar levelwind system on the SuperCasters put them in a totally different class of reel. They do not compete with the over 100 year old levelwind technoloy used by all other reels. They do not have any resistance of the line going through a guide when you cast and they do not have any wear on a pall and worm drive. I am not knocking any other brand because they all make fine reels that work excellent using their 100 year old technoloy, but there is now newer and better technoloy. I have been using the 1000 series SuperCaster for three years now very hard in saltwater with complete satisfaction.

Comment

I like my abu garcia revo premier, but i also like my shimano curado.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad