Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has any one tried the banjo minnow and has it worked for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Not for me!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Not for me!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Not for me!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Not for me!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Not for me!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Not for me!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Not for me!

Leave a comment:

• maj1996
    replied
    not for me.

Leave a comment:

• yd281
    replied
    They're way to expensive for what they did for me. I spent as much time setting them up and messing with the stupid rubber bands as I did using them, but the frog is one of the better frogs I've used. Don't buy the whole set just for the frogs.

Leave a comment:

• deadeyedave08
    replied
    todays bait is better than the old one but still works just like every other bait available. save your money

Leave a comment:

• dwaynez
    replied
    I have used it before, it works, but it's not the magic bait they say it is.

All of those baits are sold on infomercials for a reason, they are gimmic baits that will catch fish, but they are meant to catch fisherman more than anything else.

Leave a comment:

• wallofsam
    replied
    It looks like another gimmick to me. Throw any bait in a Bass filled aquarium, were the Bass haven't been feed in days, and they will bite.

Leave a comment:

• tourneyking734
    replied
    for smallmouths in maine the yellow perch color actually works excellent. But the banjo frog works much better

Leave a comment:

• rezavoirdog
    replied
    I can't get them to work. I think I need a better fishing rod/reel combo just for those. I bought them last year and they stayed in the tackle bag because I couldn't get them to work.

Leave a comment:

• DeepWoodsHunter55
    replied
    I saw the ad on tv and i thought it would be great foe bass.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad