• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTION STAY AWAY FROM NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB IT IS A SCAM

ATTION STAY AWAY FROM NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB IT IS A SCAM

im a member its not. its a great club

Comment

Boomer1: Could you please elaborate.

I have been a member for some time and I am very pleased with all they offer.

Comment

How is it a scam. Its a club to protect fish.

Comment

Im also a member...Ive had no problems at all...I also belong to the North American Hunting Club, another worthwhile organization...what problems are you having boomer?

Comment

my firend is a member and he says that he loves it and im going to become a member next week.

Comment

I have had a membership for sometime without any problems.

Comment

I think we're just confused about what you think they're scamming. I've never met a member who had as much of a problem as you're protesting.

Comment

I'm thinking that this is just a trick to get people to leave comments on his story, clearly nobody else has a problem with this club.

Comment

If you get that kind of stuff just google it to get other people's opinon's.

Comment

I too, signed up for a Life Membership. The only thing I get on a regular basis is the magazine. I am envious of those who got rods, reels, etc. to try out. All I got was a bag of gummy baits, that had been packaged a long time before mine were shipped - they were all stuck together. I also found out, since my member ship is paid up, I cannot transfer it to my nephew. He's just gotten the fishing 'bug' and it would have been nice, perhaps.

Comment

I was sent info for these guys then they sent me a bill, never received anything (but bills), still billing me and still no mag.

Comment

Originally posted by muskiemaster View Post
                          I'm thinking that this is just a trick to get people to leave comments on his story, clearly nobody else has a problem with this club.
                          Wrong I have a problem with a club I trusted and became a life member only to be forgotten. No mag any more no warning , no replacement membership card ,Just like they disappeared. Have a like new Life membership ring I over paid for that turns my finger black in two day ,if anyone's interested. If your smart you will find a better place to spend your money to support your sport. NAFC is a rip off in y opinion. I have an overpriced ring I can't wear and some old life patches to show for my interest.

Comment

Originally posted by encycloman View Post
                            I too, signed up for a Life Membership. The only thing I get on a regular basis is the magazine. I am envious of those who got rods, reels, etc. to try out. All I got was a bag of gummy baits, that had been packaged a long time before mine were shipped - they were all stuck together. I also found out, since my member ship is paid up, I cannot transfer it to my nephew. He's just gotten the fishing 'bug' and it would have been nice, perhaps.
                            already posted and it never showed not wasting more time on this rip off

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad