Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the best bass lure that has gotten more hitts than any other for you throughout the years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kcombes
    replied
    i really like bill dance's Rattle trap in purple and silver on one occasion i caught about twenty pounds of largemouth bass and panfish in about a couple hours

Leave a comment:

• 2Poppa
    replied
    The 'ol Augertail in the black and silver color. The action drives fish crazy.

Leave a comment:

• urban moore
    replied
    best lure i have found over a spinner is a grub that fits the water color

Leave a comment:

• Sportsman21
    replied
    I use a plastic tube sometimes tipped iwth a nice big minnow and that by far has gotten the most results

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Probably a plastic worm of any variety.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    Nothing is better than a live Shiner hooked thru both lips. Drift him under a bobber with no added lead so he can swim free. I've had Bass chase the Shiner and take him right on the surface. If it has to be a lure. Culprit worm in Purple or Silver original Rapala.

Leave a comment:

• MLH
    replied
    Zara Spook just before dusk, for largemouths. Rapala Jointed Minnow for smallmouth.

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    Grub with a spinner on it works great for early bass. For BIG ones I like a worm and when they are really biting I like top water spinner.

Leave a comment:

• lovetohunt
    replied
    Rapala original floating minnow in silver and chartruse.

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    The old "JITTERBUG"!!

Leave a comment:

• timothyfaw
    replied
    spinner with a juicy worm on it

Leave a comment:

• idduckhntr
    replied
    spinner bait or finnese worm

Leave a comment:

• mdhager115
    replied
    I forget the brand it is, but its this green, yellow, and blaze orange bellied crankbait. It dives about three feet down and always get a hit every 5 casts. But lately, that hasnt even been getting bites, but soon enough it will.

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    Big, black Jitterbugs at midnight.

Leave a comment:

• MB915
    replied
    My go to lure when I am looking for a bite is a 4inch zoom finese worm texas rigged.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad