Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the best bass lure that has gotten more hitts than any other for you throughout the years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the best bass lure that has gotten more hitts than any other for you throughout the years?

what is the best bass lure that has gotten more hitts than any other for you throughout the years?

the culprit

Comment

A black Mister Twister rubber worm rigged with a weedles hook, slip bullet sinker and glass bead.

Comment

My go to lure when I am looking for a bite is a 4inch zoom finese worm texas rigged.

Comment

Big, black Jitterbugs at midnight.

Comment

I forget the brand it is, but its this green, yellow, and blaze orange bellied crankbait. It dives about three feet down and always get a hit every 5 casts. But lately, that hasnt even been getting bites, but soon enough it will.

Comment

spinner bait or finnese worm

Comment

spinner with a juicy worm on it

Comment

The old "JITTERBUG"!!

Comment

Rapala original floating minnow in silver and chartruse.

Comment

Grub with a spinner on it works great for early bass. For BIG ones I like a worm and when they are really biting I like top water spinner.

Comment

Zara Spook just before dusk, for largemouths. Rapala Jointed Minnow for smallmouth.

Comment

Nothing is better than a live Shiner hooked thru both lips. Drift him under a bobber with no added lead so he can swim free. I've had Bass chase the Shiner and take him right on the surface. If it has to be a lure. Culprit worm in Purple or Silver original Rapala.

Comment

Probably a plastic worm of any variety.

Comment

I use a plastic tube sometimes tipped iwth a nice big minnow and that by far has gotten the most results

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad