Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the better swim bait the bbz-1 shad or the true tungsten 4" shad. i am at war with my girlfriends brother. the fish arn'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rjw
    replied
    The fish have answered that question, neither one is better than the other right now. Switch to a Jig-N-Pig and once things start warming up get the battle going again and let us know about the results.

Leave a comment:

• evspence
    replied
    from the looks of your pic you live in a place that has a winter, and right now its cold, so you definitely wont catch anything on a swimbait. I know its not one of the choices, dont get pissed, but the Strike King wake shad is the way to go when things warm up. Its swims very wide, not a vibration, but more like a glide, well worth the $.

Leave a comment:

• what is the better swim bait the bbz-1 shad or the true tungsten 4" shad. i am at war with my girlfriends brother. the fish arn'

what is the better swim bait the bbz-1 shad or the true tungsten 4" shad. i am at war with my girlfriends brother. the fish arn't helping either. we have been out he last three weekends with no bites. anyone fish these lures?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad