Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who makes the muskie bait..."swim wiz", it's still being made isn't it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes the muskie bait..."swim wiz", it's still being made isn't it ?

Who makes the muskie bait..."swim wiz", it's still being made isn't it ?

I am not sure because it is not in my vintange books, but I did find a referance to Homer LeBlanc under wooden lures. I think that a new plastic version is available from places like Cabela's and the Muskieshop.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hey Folks
      by jhjimbo
      What bullet are you going to standardize on ? Weight ? What load/powder? If you want I can give you some ideas that are good for the Swed. I have loaded...
      Today, 09:56 PM
    • Hey Folks
      by jhjimbo
      Good Monday Morning

Hey folks, just a reminder, 99.9999% of law abiding gun owners did not shoot anybody this past weekend.
      Yesterday, 11:12 AM
    • Trump Speech
      by jhjimbo
      This Sat, 7PM from Wellington, Ohio Fair Grounds. Broadcast in entirety by 1100 AM WTAM, Cleveland. Don't know if any news will be mentioned....
      Today, 09:53 PM
    • Reply to Hey Folks
      by PigHunter
      Did I tell you about my 6.5 CM? I've got all that I need to start handloading for it......
      Today, 09:50 PM
    • Reply to Hey Folks
      by PigHunter
      Totally agree Jimbo. I only buy axes and Old Hickory knives because I like to restore and modify them.
      Today, 09:48 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X