Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey guys just got a strikeforce rod yesterday and a pinnacle DBX10CLH baitcasting reel. does anyone know if these are good tackl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys just got a strikeforce rod yesterday and a pinnacle DBX10CLH baitcasting reel. does anyone know if these are good tackl

hey guys just got a strikeforce rod yesterday and a pinnacle DBX10CLH baitcasting reel. does anyone know if these are good tackle items??

They are so so. Especially for a beginner learning how to use a baitcaster. I believe the Strikeforce rod is made by Daiwa. Anyway, not something I would choose but they will get the job done. As you fish more and more you will definitely want to upgrade your equipment. Hope that helps.

Comment

I do not know much about the rod or how it will match your fishing. A rod and the action on it needs to match you and your needs, not the reel. The reel is OK. I do not have many mechanical problems with them if they are cleaned and oiled properly. Most of the ones I repair are from normal wear or owner generated problems.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hey Folks
        by jhjimbo
        Why does Bubba constantly corrupt a post by inserting an irrelevant post that changes the thread. He does that all the time.
        We were talking about...
        Today, 02:32 AM
      • Hey Folks
        by jhjimbo
        Good Monday Morning

Hey folks, just a reminder, 99.9999% of law abiding gun owners did not shoot anybody this past weekend.
        Yesterday, 11:12 AM
      • Reply to Hey Folks
        by jhjimbo
        People don't buy a mower without an engine, just like at the flea market tools without a power cord or battery don't sell too well....
        Today, 02:27 AM
      • Reply to Hey Folks
        by 99explorer
        I have found that a riding mower takes less of a toll on crippled people, but you get more exercise with a pushing style reel mower.
        Just an ob...
        Yesterday, 10:58 PM
      • Reply to Hey Folks
        by franchi20
        As other posted, the biter lives. It won't be forgotten that the dog's wrong doing was covered up as was the owner's....
        Yesterday, 10:55 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X