Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever fish Fletchers Pond near Hillman, MI? I've never been there so would appreciate any info you can give me on best ti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever fish Fletchers Pond near Hillman, MI? I've never been there so would appreciate any info you can give me on best ti

Anyone ever fish Fletchers Pond near Hillman, MI? I've never been there so would appreciate any info you can give me on best time of year, lodging etc... I looked at several fishing resorts on the web, looks like they go from pretty nice to very basic. We're taking the wives so need a decent place, preferably with a/c, TV and a good kitchen... Thanks

Ahh- The Plagiarist has returned, after too short an absence. Mayhap he will choose his subjects with more care, this time around. We can but hope!

Comment

Welcome back, Kenton! I'm not familiar with your area, but just wanted to say "howdy".

Comment

Still have to fish it myself. I've always heard good things about summer fishing.

Sign up with www.michigan-sportsmen.com. You can ask your question on the site. People are happy to share. Here's an example:

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59

Also, watch the July 8th episode of MOOD-TV - they took the inland waterway through Mullet Lake and also fished for smallmouth on Burt Lake (connected by the Indian River):

http://www.michiganoutofdoorstv.com/shows.cfm?VideoID=83

Have fun!

Comment

yes check out the MLH webistes given, a very friendly forum with nice folks giving out tips, and in some cases even given rides on their boats.

Comment

Ahh- The same jerk is still on his mission of proving he's a moron... Keep it up...

Thanks for the hello WAM, right back at ya..

MLH & M-gunner, thanks for the info...

Comment

your welcome and tight lines and happy wives! fishing in general is good, you have a rare chance of meeting a jerk fish.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad