Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you are fishing and not catching a single fish, What lure can you count on that will always catch you a fish? Besides a wo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sellingpurple
    replied
    Lightest fluorocarbon line you are comfort with and tie a kastmaster with a loop knot. Never fail for me always caught something in stream, lakes and reservoirs. The trick is to pick the right finish for the weather. Silver and chrome for bright condition, and gold brass for overcast. Jig or reel back slightly faster then the current. I've caught landlocked salmon, trout, bass and crappies using this lure. I don't go fishing without it.

Leave a comment:

• Sellingpurple
    replied
    Originally posted by Beekeeper View Post
    Small safety pin type spinners with curly tail grubs in chartreuse
    Lightest fluorocarbon line you are comfort with and tie a kastmaster with a loop knot. Never fail for me always caught something in stream, lakes and reservoirs. The trick is to pick the right finish for the weather. Silver and chrome for bright condition, and gold brass for overcast. Jig or reel back slightly faster then the current. I've caught landlocked salmon, trout, bass and crappies using this lure. I don't go fishing without it.

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Cockatuse Spinner Lure!!!

Leave a comment:

• dwaynez
    replied
    Scale down and use and ultralight lure such as a topwater bomber or strike king bait, or even a rapala stick bait

Leave a comment:

• bear hunter
    replied
    a small floatin' rapala fished topwater

Leave a comment:

• codymeyer11
    replied
    all depends on where your at and what your fishing for....if its bass i'd say a rapala chrome minnow is my go to lure

Leave a comment:

• VT Outdoorsman
    replied
    yamamot senko texas rigged.

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    You probably might have to experimint a little bit. For trout try a Panther Martin. It has a gold spinner and a Black with yellow dots on it. I have had really good luck with them.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Small safety pin type spinners with curly tail grubs in chartreuse

Leave a comment:

• streack
    replied
    The jig and tail will catch anything.

Leave a comment:

• Charley
    replied
    Curly tails- you can fish them so many different ways to get the strike.

Leave a comment:

• dwaynez
    replied
    If i am not able to use a worm then I would go with a 2 blade spinnerbait or a jig and craw trailer combo.

Leave a comment:

• catfishclark10
    replied
    any mepps lure

Leave a comment:

• kolbster
    replied
    a JOE'S FLY

Leave a comment:

• huskerguy
    replied
    Texas rigged, watermelon colored plastic worm

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad