Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you are fishing and not catching a single fish, What lure can you count on that will always catch you a fish? Besides a wo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You probably might have to experimint a little bit. For trout try a Panther Martin. It has a gold spinner and a Black with yellow dots on it. I have had really good luck with them.

Comment

yamamot senko texas rigged.

Comment

all depends on where your at and what your fishing for....if its bass i'd say a rapala chrome minnow is my go to lure

Comment

a small floatin' rapala fished topwater

Comment

Scale down and use and ultralight lure such as a topwater bomber or strike king bait, or even a rapala stick bait

Comment

Cockatuse Spinner Lure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beekeeper View Post
                Small safety pin type spinners with curly tail grubs in chartreuse
                Lightest fluorocarbon line you are comfort with and tie a kastmaster with a loop knot. Never fail for me always caught something in stream, lakes and reservoirs. The trick is to pick the right finish for the weather. Silver and chrome for bright condition, and gold brass for overcast. Jig or reel back slightly faster then the current. I've caught landlocked salmon, trout, bass and crappies using this lure. I don't go fishing without it.

Comment

Lightest fluorocarbon line you are comfort with and tie a kastmaster with a loop knot. Never fail for me always caught something in stream, lakes and reservoirs. The trick is to pick the right finish for the weather. Silver and chrome for bright condition, and gold brass for overcast. Jig or reel back slightly faster then the current. I've caught landlocked salmon, trout, bass and crappies using this lure. I don't go fishing without it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad