Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you are fishing and not catching a single fish, What lure can you count on that will always catch you a fish? Besides a wo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you are fishing and not catching a single fish, What lure can you count on that will always catch you a fish? Besides a wo

When you are fishing and not catching a single fish, What lure can you count on that will always catch you a fish? Besides a worm.

A white 1/16th ounce rodrunner or as some call it a stump jumper. I call it the .89 cent miracle

Comment

Well as you probably know its a lot harder than putting a lure on the line, throwing it out and catching a fish everytime, consider light and temparture also. But what is pretty reliable for me is to find some cover that they might be in or around and put a plastic worm on a texas rig and work the cover. Good luck on your next outing.

Comment

the culprit

Comment

mabey a big noisy bait or flipping a jig.

Comment

a big ol' stick of dynamite

Comment

good one tourneyking

Comment

I have this one blaze orange crankbait that I always use to know I will catch something. Unfortunately, the small guys love to get hooked on it, but its better than nothing and theres got to be a big boy there somewhere.

Comment

Texas rigged, watermelon colored plastic worm

Comment

a JOE'S FLY

Comment

any mepps lure

Comment

If i am not able to use a worm then I would go with a 2 blade spinnerbait or a jig and craw trailer combo.

Comment

Curly tails- you can fish them so many different ways to get the strike.

Comment

The jig and tail will catch anything.

Comment

Small safety pin type spinners with curly tail grubs in chartreuse

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad